Spring Drop-Off – North Oaks Rummage Sale – North Oaks Guild II
CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
NORTH OAKS GUILD II
21st ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE DROP-OFF
SPRING DROP-OFF: Saturday, May 18, 2019, 8 AM – 2 PM
West Recreation Center
14 West Pleasant Lake Road, North Oaks
FALL DROP-OFF: Saturday, September 7, 2019, 8 AM – 2 PM
- Furniture donations are greatly appreciated. Please call Deb Andrews (612) 816-2646 or Bev Ogren (651) 492-1700
NO LATER THAN TUES, MAY 14 to schedule a PICK-UP ON MAY 18. Furniture pick-up available in North Oaks only.
- SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT: Large appliances, TVs that are not flat screen, cabinets over 6’, building materials, cribs, car seats, combustibles, computers & components (except laptops), encyclopedias, mattresses, sofa beds, microwaves, ski equipment, large exercise equipment, tires, metal desks & metal cabinets. Drop-off volunteers have the right to refuse items. If we can’t sell it or pass it on, we must pay disposal fees. Please donate items in a condition you would give to a friend.
SAVE OUR RUMMAGE SALE DATES!
September 14, 2019, 7 AM – 3 PM *
* Early Bird Admission 7-9 AM ($3)
September 15, 2019, 9 AM – 2 PM
*** No strollers allowed for safety reasons ***
- If you have specific questions about the rummage sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Diana Berndt (651) 247-1822 or Jennifer Martini (651) 231-5825.
- For more information about our Guild, sponsorship or volunteering, visit our website at northoaksrummagesale.org.
Proceeds benefit programs at Children’s Minnesota,
which are supported by Children’s Hospital Association (CHA)
“Making a Difference…One Child at a Time.”